Alliance Films respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Last updated: February 9, 2022
1. About Alliance Films
2. Types of information collected by us
While using our website or ordering our products, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information is any information, whether factual or subjective, about an identifiable person. Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Address First name and last name
- Resumé, cover letter, recommendation letters, employment history
Usage data refers to technical non-identifiable information collected automatically, either generated using our website or from the website infrastructure itself. Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers (e.g. mobile device unique ID, mobile operating system) and other diagnostic data.
3. How we collect information about you
We use different methods to collect your information, including through:
- Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, for example, by filling in forms or corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise.
- Automated technologies or interactions, as you navigate through our website [or mobile application].
- Third parties or publicly available sources, for example, our business partners.
We only collect and process information using lawful means, including, where applicable, by obtaining your consent (including through this policy) or as otherwise permitted or required by law. Alliance Films will not collect information indiscriminately and will limit collection of information to that which is reasonable and necessary for the purposes it was collected or as authorized by law.
Information you provide us
We may collect personal information when you:
- complete forms on our website or in relation to our products and services;
- create an account with us on our website or through our mobile application;
- request any information from or about Alliance Films, such as a newsletter, e-alert, or any other information about our products, services, events or business partners;
- purchase our products and services;
- enter a contest, promotion or survey;
- register to participate in an online forum or for one of our events;
- apply for a job with Alliance Films;
- or communicate with us (such as via email, telephone, and the internet) with an enquiry, comment, feedback, suggestion or otherwise.
Often it is optional for you to provide your personal information, but other times some personal information is required in order to provide you with certain services. You may choose not to provide your personal information even in such cases, but that may result in our inability to serve you.
Collection Through Cookies and Tracking Technologies
A cookie is a small data file that a website may write to your hard drive when you visit. A cookie file can contain information (such as a user ID) that the website can use to track the pages you have visited and to record your preferences for future visits.
You can manage website cookies in your browser settings, and you always have the choice to change these settings by accepting, rejecting, or deleting cookies. Please note that if you disable or delete cookies, the website may not function fully or as intended. Visit the About Cookies page at visit www.aboutcookies.org for more information on how to manage and remove cookies and other targeted advertising.
4. Use of your personal information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information and user data:
- To provide, maintain and improve our website, including to monitor the usage of our website;
- To register for and manage your user account on our website and our mobile application;
- For the performance of a contract, including the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through our website;
- To communicate with you, including to authenticate your identity and ensure that your information is correct and accurate;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- To manage your requests;
- To administer surveys, or request feedback to improve and manage our relationship with you;
- To manage our business and day-to-day business and operational needs;
- To understand how you use our products, content and services, for data analytics, statistical analysis, internal business and marketing purposes, product development purposes, improving content, developing new products and services and (where appropriate) to personalize offers that we make to you;
- To establish and maintain communication with employees, investors, and business partners;
- Establish and maintain communication with employees, investors, and business partners;
- Comply with our legal obligations; and
- Fulfill other purposes related to any of the above.
If you apply for employment, Alliance Films, in order to process your job application may collect and process data about your career interests and employment history (“job applicant data”). Job applicant data is used for staffing and recruitment activities, and to maintain an inventory of candidates for current and future work opportunities.
De-identified, aggregate or anonymized information
5. Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: we may share your personal information with service providers who assist us in providing you products and services, who perform functions on Alliance Films’s behalf or for our internal business purposes;
- For business transactions: we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any potential or actual merger, investment, sale of Alliance Films’s assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With affiliates and business partners: we may share your personal information with our affiliates and business partners.
- Comply with our legal obligations: we reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by law, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to comply with a regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order, government request, or legal process served on us, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of our customers, the public, Alliance Films or others.
- Anyone else to whom you authorize us to disclose it.
If Alliance Films discloses personal information to third parties engaged to perform services for us, Alliance Films prohibits the third party from using personal information for any purpose other than the specific purpose for which Alliance Films supplies it. Alliance Films requires third parties who receive personal information to use safeguards equivalent to those in place at Alliance Films to protect that information.
In certain circumstances, Alliance Films may have a legal duty or right to disclose personal information without your knowledge or consent. For example, Alliance Films may need to disclose personal information in order to comply with tax or corporate governance legislation, to assist law enforcement or to collect a debt.
6. Retention of your personal information
7. Transfer of your personal information
8. Security of your personal information
9. Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
10. Do not track signals
12. Accessing or correcting personal information
13. Contact us
Address: Address: Alliance Films 490 Quality Ct. Wrightstown, WI 54180
Please note that we may need to confirm your identity or request additional details in order to process your request.
We may modify this notice from time to time and will post the most current version online.